Here are a few things worth noting after using everything for awhile:
1. The adirondack chairs actually have self storing ottomans which we LOVE!! They recline to three different settings as well. I shared this a lot in my IG stories, but forgot to capture it in these photos! We have loved having a set of these on our back deck. They are available in 4 colors, but classic bright white was a winner for us.
2. We've really enjoyed having an expandable table wood dining set for larger gatherings with friends and family. We previously had an older metal and glass table that was a stand in until we could get something larger. Most of the time we have three of the chairs on each side and the ends have an outdoor wicker chair (ours are sold out, but for similar ones look HERE and HERE).
3. The HUGE umbrella is actually a rectangle. I love that it is large and covers the entire set, along with the solar LED lights built in, but unfortunately we deal with enough wind that it will spin and get out of alignment. With a round umbrella that's no big deal, but a rectangle is something else. If it's windy enough to spin the umbrella, it's not likely we are eating outside anyhow, so it's been okay.
4. The blue outdoor trellis rug underneath the dining table has unfortunately not been the best fit for our location. It has faded pretty quickly with the sun beating on it everyday and whenever it gets wet from watering our plants or kids running around after swimming, it takes forever to dry and is just squishy under our feet. :-( It's such a bummer because it is a really beautiful, soft rug and I'm certain it would work in other settings beautifully, like a covered dining patio or seating area, but it didn't work for us. From other experience, we will only buy rugs for our patio that are like THIS RUG because we know they dry fast and don't fade as easily.
5. The fire columns are a BIG YES!! They are so easy to use and move around. Plus, they put out just the right amount of heat and ambience with the adjustable flame. Ours were from Target, but are sold out. HERE is a similar one.
6. Last to make mention of is our patio sectional. We've had it a few summers now, and other than someone stealing one of our ottomans, it has been a great fit and held up to the elements. This is actually the first summer we had cushion storage, so I think that says a lot for holding up well to kids and bird fly-bys, snacking, sand, seaweed, and more. We love that it is modular so it has seen a few arrangements over time. It used to be where our dining set is now! :-)
I hope our little beach house patio gives you some ideas and inspiration for your own space and these reviews help answer any questions you may have!
Cheers the the last few weeks of Summer!
From the Beach,
Follow along on Facebook
Follow along on Instagram (lifestyle)
Follow along on Instagram (interiors)
Follow along on Instagram (diypaintedfurniture)
PLACES I SHOP AND RECOMMEND:
Serena & Lily
Joss & Main
One Kings Lane
......just to name a few!
Disclosure: This website participates in affiliate programs. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.