Find everything shared on my Periscope broadcasts!
Follow along here:
- You can do great things in difficult times.
We discussed how even when you have negative thoughts of "I'm not good enough" or "No one will like this", that over time, day by day making consistent decisions.....you CAN accomplish great things. Don't let your struggles define you.
Book recommendation: My Name is Hope: Anxiety, depression and life after melancholy >>> by John Mark Comer
Fashion Friday Style Scope!
I was able to share one on one with you some items from today's fashion blog post and answer any questions you have! The blog post is: Using a Coat to Make a Basic Outfit Look Chic and Pulled Together
- We are going to go through a new book TOGETHER!
I've learned so much from Pat Flynn and will be going through his new book Will It Fly which discusses how to test your next business idea so you don't waste your time and money! Yes please!!! Woohoo! Can't wait to dive into this book with you guys!
Remember, from my scope on 2.3.2016 we talked about streamlining our time and money using Amazon Prime!!
Try Amazon Prime with a FREE 30-Day Trial! It's free people, but the subscription is worth it.
- One major regret from early motherhood and blogging. #blogging #wahm #motherhood
We discussed how I regret no making reading books a priority for personal growth. Not necessarily reading A TON of books, but reading and applying over the years of early motherhood and blogging. When you've identified a "problem area" in your life or an area you are dissatisfied with, you can either ignore it OR do something about it. Take time to reflect and make positive change.
- Crash the Chatterbox by Steven Furtick
- The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
- The Organized Mind by Daniel Levitin
- Rest Assured by Vicki Courtney
- Breaking Busy by Ali Worthington
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Save time and STOP doing what automatic services can do FOR you. #smartlife
We discussed the power of using Amazon Prime, to subscribe and save with items you live with on a day to day basis. Things such as paper towels, toilet paper, vitamins (we get Rainbow Light for the kids), fruit snacks, pantry items, and more. This has saved me a TON of time and money as a mom of three and small business owner. The great news is you can try it FREE for 30 days - it's worth it! Promise!!
- Natural options to tame your brain! #healthscope
We discussed my history of Hashimoto's thyroid issues and what my naturopath gave me to help calm my brain, anxieties, and information overload.
Note: I am NOT a health expert, and recommend you ask your doctor about these products before using them. These links are to help you research options and bring them before your doctor.
- Neuro Relax Drops by Professional Formulas
- FuturePlex Flower Essences FR-RLS
- For more info. on flower essences, go HERE. I am still learning more about this, but have found them extremely helpful!