There are so many beautiful coastal regions to vacation at, and Hermitage Bay Resort is one I stumbled upon recently when researching for a vacation away from our hometown of Seattle.
I absolutely LOVE where we live, but this past year's unending grey winter really made me think it's about time we started planning more trips away to get some sunshine, maybe even with a group of friends or family here and there!
When it comes to travel, we are not at a stage of life that we are personally globe-trotting, but as a design and style blog, I LOVE finding beautiful places for your potential next get-away.
Between me and you, I may have gained a slight hankering to become a "vacation rental" decorator (having been through the process for our own home before), because many of the vacation rentals I came across were not very inspiring or welcoming (at least from the photos). :-/ Another post on that soon.
So a little more about Hermitage Bay Resort:
- This beachfront resort is an all-inclusive resort for ages 12 and older.
It is located on 16 acres of tropical gardens in the secluded Hermitage Bay.
It offers amenities including a Spa with massage services, an outdoor pool and a gym.
- The detached suites and cottages at Hermitage Bay All Inclusive are spacious (check!) and elegantly decorated (double-check!). They offer sea or garden views and the hillside suites include a private plunge pool. All feature flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and a minibar.
- Hermitage Bay has a beachfront restaurant serving regional dishes made with organic produce, which I personally love. Plus they offer special-diet meals upon request which is HUGE when you have certain restrictions like myself.
- There is also a poolside bar, open-air lounge, and cooking courses.
- If you're wanting to get some activities in, water sports are provided on the beach, and yoga and pilates classes are offered.
- The Jolly Harbour Marina complex is only a 10 minute drive away, and has a golf resort and helicopter trips to Montserrat.
- There are 27 hotels rooms.
- Hermitage Bay is a 40 minute drive from VC Bird International Airport and St John’s can be reached by car in 30 minutes, so nice and close!
This is a excellent rated resort with just about everything you could want on a tropical getaway. It's a top pick for a honeymoon destination as well.
Waking up to that beautiful view would be so refreshing! Of course you also get all the necessities like free airport shuttle service, wifi, parking, spa, etc.
When it comes to tropical locations, this resort is a dream! If you'd like to learn even more about it, click the button below.
If you ladies are looking for a few items to accompany you on your tropical vacation, that could be an entire series of blog posts, but below are a few suggestions. For some pretty affordable vacation style finds, I'd suggest browsing around on BooHoo or even Amazon (for last minute needs). I found this super cute striped summer hat on Amazon and love it!!
Do you have a tropical vacation coming up soon? I'd love to know in the comments!
***Looking to meet some goals?